Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Summer Fun - Lake Fun

This summer has gone by so uber slow, and I LOVE it especially since my first born will be leaving for college soon.

David tries to keep his Wednesdays off, so last week on a whim I suggested we head to the lake for the afternoon.

Have I mentioned how much I love spontaneity?!

We packed up right after lunch taking a jug of ice water and pretzels along.  (So 70 ish!)


We only had the younger three kiddos - oh my goodness did that seem strange -  and stayed only a couple of hours.  On the way home, we stopped for an ice cream cone.


Such a fun day making happy memories :)

Hope you enjoy your last few weeks of summer!

Patty

4 comments:

  1. I love lakes! We have been enjoying spontaneity this summer, too! It is hard when the older children start going off on their own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the kids had a blast. Hope you are enjoying your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun! Enjoy all that slow time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like so much fun!
    Soak it all in, my friend.
    And...I am thinking of you...I know your first born is getting ready to fly.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails